Where is Camp?
- Atlanta Sports Camps is held on Trinity School's campus (4301 Northside Pkwy, Atlanta GA 30327)
- Registration ends when enrollment is full or the Friday before session starts.
What does my child need to bring each day?
- Children must arrive each day wearing athletic shoes - no sandals or flip flops.
- Follow mask wearing protocol at time of camp session.
- Please have your child wear sunscreen and hats are recommended.
- Water Bottle
- Peanut-free Snack (10:30 a.m.) - something light and healthy!
- We provide lunch (FLIK Catering) for all campers.
- Wednesday and Fridays - campers wear swim suit to camp. Additional items - towel and goggles. $5 for concession lunch is optional.
What about drop-off and pick-up procedures?
- Camp will be held at Trinity School
- Pick-up and drop-off will run like regular Trinity carpool, drive through carpool and counselors will unload and load campers.
- We will send each family a drop-off and pick-up procedure e-mail prior to their child's camp session.